Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I9100 Galaxy S2 Last Official firmware















Review

The Galaxy S II brings together the 1.2GHz Dual Core Appliion Processor for unmatched performance and a brilliant 4.3” Super AMOLED Plus display. Fturing a lightweight and butifully thin design and advanced HSPA + connectivity, it represents the next eration in smartphone technology.Service manual Here

Last firmware HereI9100XXLSJ – Galaxy S II


I9300XXLSJ Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bn Test firmware for the Galaxy S II. I9100XXLSJ is the first ever Jelly Bn for the Galaxy S II and surprisingly it’s rlly stable as well. This TEST Firmware was by Forum Member izap of XDA-Developers.

This build is very much nr perfect so we believe that will actually start rolling out the Official Jelly Bn update for the Galaxy S II very soon. The day starts to roll out the official update you will be able to install the latest update through Kies or OTA update.


Some of the Enhancements in the new Jelly Bn Update:

- Buttery Smooth Performance & Grt Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- New TouchWiz Nature UX (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- ’s Cloud services
- Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play Ftures
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifiions bar
- Google Now
This is a PRE-RELSE version so not official from KIES.
As this is a PRE-RELSE firmware so expect some minor bugs.
Firmware Details:
Android Version: 4.1.2 – JZO54K (Jelly Bn)
PDA: I9100XXLSJ
CSC: I9100OXXLS1
MODEM: I9100XXLS6
Changelist: 462349
Build Date: 6th November 2012
Download: I9100XXLSJ/I9100OXXLS1/I9100XXLS6


Flashing Instructions:

- Unzip the file
- Open Odin 3.04 (alrdy included in the firmware package)
- Restart phone in download mode (Home+power+vol down)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a yellow sign in Odin
- Add _I9100XXLSJ.tar to PDA
- Add MODEM_I9100XXLS6.tar to PHONE
- Add CSC_HOME_OXX_I9100OXXLS1.tar to CSC
- Make sure re-partition NOT ticked
- Start flash, sit back and wait a few minutes. http://flashfilestore.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss

No comments:

Post a Comment